Transportation Management Plan
A Transportation Management Plan (TMP) consists of strategies to manage the work zone impacts of a project. The goals of the Transform66 TMP include: maintaining mobility during construction; enhancing public & worker safety; and, providing reliable information so travelers can better plan their trips throughout the construction zone. The Transform 66 strategies include;
- Fare reductions and incentives for using buses, vanpools, carpools
- Teleworking during construction
- Enhanced incident response capacity in the workzone to clear accidents quickly and safely
- Increased monitoring and management of the local road network impacted by changes in traffic flow during construction
- Timely information about the construction projects and the current impacts on travelers
Click here for the Transform 66 TMP.